Chakras are the seven points of spiritual energy within us. Each chakra is associated with different qualities of spiritual and mental health. Chakra meditation involves focusing the mind to enhance each of these qualities and allow us to live better, healthier lives.
Below are the 7 chakras, their locations, and the qualities they promote.
1. Root Chakra: To find this chakra, sit in the lotus or Indian position.
• The root chakra is at your tailbone.
• Sitting in this position, you can feel your ‘roots’.
• By meditating on your root chakra, you increase your feeling of being grounded and stable.
• It is associated with the bare necessities in life, such as food and shelter.
• Many also think of the root chakra as where our financial stability or money confidence is harnessed.
• The feeling of being rooted allows us to relax and remember that the ground is always underneath us.
• No matter what happens in life we can come back to find our rooting.
2. Sacral Chakra: The sacral is located two inches below the navel and two inches inward.
• It is the chakra of graciousness, pleasure, and selflessness.
• Sacral meditation can lead people to feel more charitable.
• It creates better connection with those around them.
• It decreases feelings of loneliness and depression.
• Sacral chakra awareness enhances intuition and insight.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: This chakra is located in our stomach or upper abdomen.
• It is defined by confidence and control.
• Most people are aware of the feeling of a disengaged solar plexus chakra.
• If you have ever had butterflies in your stomach, your solar plexus chakra was feeling weak.
• Often, when someone is nervous they put their hands on their stomach.
• The touch stimulates this area.
• It is a very mild form of chakra meditation.
• Confidence can be built by regularly meditating on this chakra.
4. Heart Chakra: It is located in the center of the chest.
• Meditating on it opens our ability to love others and ourselves.
• The heart chakra allows us to feel joy and inner peace.
• There are many physical benefits to heart chakra meditation.
• It lowers our cholesterol, blood pressure, and regulates the heart beat.
5. Throat Chakra: The throat chakra is located at the throat, but it controls hearing as well.
• It is the chakra of communication and balance.
• Throat chakra meditation promotes self-expression and our ability to listen.
• It can be a great motivator in the release of built up negative thoughts.
• People with healthy throat chakras feel comfortable relating weaknesses and fears.
• Creativity is enhanced.
• And the need to hear others increased.
6. Third Eye Chakra: This is the chakra between the eyes that is often known as the ‘brow chakra’.
• Third eye chakra meditation helps focus and creates a ‘big picture’ mentality.
• People who meditate on this area are relieved from feeling overwhelmed by uncontrollable life events.
• The third eye is the center of wisdom and intuition.
• Just as the root chakra reminds us that there is a ground beneath us the third eye reminds us that the world around us is vast.
7. Crown Chakra: •The highest chakra sits atop of the head.
Access the limitless benefits of meditation quickly, safely, and easily: Get started with EquiSync®
• It keeps the body spiritually connected.
• It is often pictured as the top of a large oval.
• The bottom of which is the root chakra.
• It is a major gateway for prana, or energy, to enter the body.
• Crown chakra meditation opens our minds to inner and outer beauty.
• Pure bliss is often felt through crown chakra stimulation.
• The person meditating can feel a strong connection to their divine self or higher power.
Learn about the limitless benefits of meditation, & how precisely designed brainwave technology (EquiSync) helps enable a deep, super-pleasurable, extremely beneficial state of meditation quickly, safely, & easily. Upgrade your life.
Learn how brainwave patterns affect your mental & emotional health, awareness, & mind state. See to what degree EquiSync beneficially influences your brainwave patterns, plus the basic differences between the 3 programs. Charts included.
Whole Brain Synchronization
Meditation works to balance your left & right brain hemispheres, resulting in what doctors call “whole brain synchronization”. In turn, you tap into a host of amazing benefits: more creativity, faster learning, better emotional health, & more. Upgrade everything. See charts.
Build 9 Key Brain Regions
Deep meditation upgrades 9 key brain regions. The result? So many benefits: great sleep, more happiness, deeper learning, better memory, higher IQ & EQ, less stress, more success, just to name a few. Change your brain, change your life.
With monumental health implications, meditation has been proven to naturally boost many of your body’s chemicals: GABA, Endorphins, Serotonin, & more, while lowering the stress hormone Cortisol. The benefits are staggering.
The power of your subconscious & unconscious mind are incredible. Here, we show you the vast benefits waiting under the surface, and how meditation is the best way to dive in, explore, and harness your deep mind. See detailed chart.
When it comes to what the human body “can” and “can’t” do, a revolution is well underway. From extending life, to conquering “unconquerable” diseases, to rewriting genetic code, meditation’s latest scientific findings are incredible. Become superhuman.
Why is meditation such a powerful anxiety reliever? From building neurotransmitters, to quieting mind chatter, to cooling the amygdala, this highly in-depth article discusses why anxiety is no match against meditation.
Known as the world’s happiest people, scientists love studying meditators’ magnificent brains. From transforming psychology, to fully rewiring thought, to massively upgrading physiology, here we discuss why meditation dominates depression.
Even if you get the recommended eight hours each night, you may not be sleeping deeply enough to fully recharge your battery. Here, we discuss why so many of us have insomnia, and why meditation is the best solution to sleeping like a log.
Why don’t meditators have addictions? From urge surfing, to masterfully dealing with stress, to uprooting deep seated emotions, to giving us a natural high, to unplugging naturally, here we discuss why meditation eradicates addiction.
Longevity, Life Extension
Not only do meditators often look decades younger than their actual age, but they also live much longer lives. Here, we take a look at the most fascinating age defying studies making news headlines, and how meditation freezes father time.
Why are meditators so often slim & trim? It’s because the weight loss benefits of meditation are nothing short of incredible. Here, from a variety of angles, we discuss how meditation can propel anyone to their ideal body.
Brain Power, Memory, Focus
Did you know that your brain power, intelligence, and memory can be dramatically upgraded, no matter who you are? Here, we discuss why scientists keep studying the marvelous meditating brain, and how you too can tap these awesome benefits.
Looking for a different meditation benefit? No problem. Here, we have compiled more than 141 benefits of meditation, with links to detailed articles. No stone went unturned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about EquiSync’s brainwave powered meditation system through our users most frequently asked questions (FAQ). Very helpful.
Happy EquiSync® users send us their testimonials every day, we have posted a small sample here. Just the tip of the iceberg!
All Formats Available: Audio Downloads (Phone / Tablet Compatible), Physical CDs, Combination Versions.