6 Benefits: Become One With The Universe Through Meditation
#101 – Connecting With The Universe Through Meditation
Connection, collaboration and congruence can all be yours through the beauty of meditation. Here are 6 reasons meditation is the very best way to become one with the universe:
1. Inner Stillness: Many people long for a greater sense of connection, with other people and the world as a whole, and meditation is the very best way for you to access the required level of “quantum mind” to become one with the universe.
2. Reach Enlightenment: Meditation can help you attain spiritual enlightenment, where the mind is cleared of worldly cares and you feel more connected and more united with the universe as a whole.
3. See Yourself in Others: You will start to recognize your face and your feelings in others and sense that everyone is more alike than different – it’s a cosmic sort of universal mind connection that dissolves boundaries and creates greater harmony in the world.
4. Different Techniques, Same Goal: Some meditative techniques ask you to empty your mind of all thoughts to attain enlightenment, while others encourage you to remain aware of your surroundings. In some disciplines you will focus solely on one item or object while other avenues of meditation invite you to become aware of all senses, thoughts and stimuli that flow through your mind and being. While there are a variety of techniques for achieving a true meditative state, the goal is the same – unity with others, becoming one with the universe.
5. Melt stress, become one with the universe: Regardless of which discipline or method you follow, there is one thing that will hinder your results and work against your efforts: stress. You will never reach your goals of spiritual awareness and enlightenment if you continue to allow stress to run amuck in your life. Through meditation and effective stress management, you can find the peace of mind needed to advance in your spiritual journey.
6. From the Inside-Out: The more connected you are within yourself, the more you can connect with others. The more you can connect with others, the more you can achieve a sense of unity and oneness with your environment and the universe as a whole.