Kundalini Awakening: Key Benefits, How Meditation Helps
How Meditation Awakens Kundalini
Did you know that along the base of your spine lies a dormant, extremely powerful force of potential energy, best known as kundalini, just waiting to be awakened?
And that, when you experience your kundalini awakening, rising from chakra to chakra, starting at the base of your spine going to the top of your head, enormously beneficial physical, emotional, psychological, & spiritual changes will occur, forever transforming you?
Before we tell you the very best way to awaken your kundalini, here are some common signs, symptoms, and experiences:
Kundalini Awakening: Signs & Symptoms
• Wonderful tingling sensations along the spine as the life force energy does its natural chakra balancing and healing work.
• Easy access to one’s inner realms (intuition).
• Transcendent, mystical visions, & other deeply spiritual experiences.
• Feelings of being one with all living beings.
• An enlightened state of consciousness.
• Profound mental imagery with deeply personal, spiritual, & psychological significance.
• Out of body experiences.
• Cathartic release of layered emotional baggage, repressed thoughts and feelings.
• A more meaningful life, with a renewed sense of purpose.
Normally only accessible by Yogis, Shamans, & Monks, more and more regular people are awakening their kundalini. And you can too!
Meditation & Kundalini
What is the very best way to trigger a kundalini awakening, while healing and balancing my chakras?
Meditation. The most effective method of awakening kundalini for thousands of years, meditation provides you with a limitless array of physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual benefits.