Subliminal Affirmations For Subconscious Reprogramming
The Power Of Subliminal Affirmations: How To Unleash Your Subconscious Mind
Did you know that your conscious mind is considered to be just the “tip of the iceberg” in terms of your overall brain power? And that, you can use a variety of methods to “tap” into this highly powerful subconscious mind state?
Its true, one method that is gaining popularity is the use of “subliminal affirmations” to reprogram your thinking toward an intended goal (quitting smoking, more success, increased creativity, better academic performance, weight loss, etc.).
What is the secret to successful subliminal affirmation programming, and therefore, tapping into the limitless power of my subconscious mind?
Meditation. In fact, meditation can beneficially reprogram your mind without the use of subliminal affirmations!
Meditation gives you conscious access to the sub-layers of your mind, providing insights that are impossible any other way (not even subliminal affirmations will get you there). Once you harness the inner workings of your subconscious mind, you can have:
• The ability to heal yourself from the inside out.
• A greater sense of empathy & understanding for others.
• Remember everything in greater detail.
• Super-easy access to life solutions (weight loss, quitting smoking, food addiction, etc.)
• Creative abilities you never dreamed possible.
• Dramatically enhanced learning abilities.
• An understanding of the root of your fears & phobias.
• Clarity of thought at all times.
• Easy reprogramming of the mind to whatever end you seek.
You can even combine the powerful effects of subliminal affirmation programming with the life-transforming benefits of meditation to multiply your intended results!
How long will it take to learn meditation?
What if, with just a press of a button, you could have access to the same deep, highly pleasurable, extremely beneficial meditative states as someone with decades of meditative experience? And get the same subconscious mind power in much, much less time, including a limitless number of of other life-enhancing benefits?
Well, thanks to Equisync®, you can achieve precisely the same electrical brainwave pattern of profoundly deep meditationsafely, simply, and effortlessly. A few minutes of your day is all that is necessary to achieve subconscious mind mastery! Get your free EquiSync® download now from the link below! ↓
2. Select Affirmations That Resonate With You: After opening, you will see a list of positive affirmations that we have curated toward your goal. While they are good to go as-is, please choose only those with which you resonate.
3. Record Spoken Affirmations: Use a free program like "Audacity" to record yourself speaking the chosen affirmations. Most computers nowadays have built in audio recorders. Mac devices have "Quicktime", windows computers have "Windows Media Player." Audacity works great on all devices and is free.
4. Speak With Conviction: Believing leads to conceiving, speak with authority! We recommend practicing before making your final recording. There is nothing wrong with re-recording (in the future) to match your growing belief.
5. Playback Affirmations: Play your recorded affirmations during meditation at a lower, barely audible volume level. You don’t need to understand the words, they should be at a "whisper" volume. Doing this bypasses the conscious mind, removing any resistance you have to the words being spoken. The best volume for the subconscious is "barely audible".
7. Optional: Use EquiSync®: Use EquiSync brainwave audio technology to multiply your results. Specifically designed to help you achieve a deep, super beneficial state of meditation much faster than the traditional route. The brainwave technology will help to get the affirmations deeply embedded. Learn more here.
8. Optional: Play EquiSync Alongside Your Affirmations.If following step 7: From your computer, simultaneously play EquiSync alongside your recorded affirmations. We recommend using two different audio players, such as iTunes/Quickplayer/VLC Player/Windows Media Player, etc. Playback the affirmations at a lower volume level than Equisync.
9. Optional: Combine Into 1 Recording.If following step 7: If you are technically inclined, you can combine the recordings into one (a bit more complicated). If you go this route, make sure you record in a lossless form, like WAV, as the brainwave technology is highly sensitive to quality loss and degradation. Audacity has this option when exporting.
10. Enjoy! This hack is a very powerful and super effective way to merge the benefits of hypnosis with meditation!