Neuroplasticity: How Meditation Exercises the Brain
Do you wonder what it would be like to harness the unlimited potential and power of your mind? Did you know that, just like your bicep, you can beneficially increase the physical size & strength of your brain in a super healthy & natural way?
Imagine how different your life would be if could easily increase your memory, creativity, concentration, and learning ability!
Researchers from the University of Wisconsin, using the latest in MRI brain imaging technology, have shown that meditation naturally and beneficially increases the neural mass (gray matter) of the brain by harnessing the brain’s “neuroplastic” potential.
A relatively new scientific understanding, “neuroplasticity” makes it possible to healthily increase the strength, size, and density of our brains, just like physical exercise can make your muscles stronger, denser, with more endurance. The implications of this finding are immense, with meditation being the frontrunner as the very best brain exercise!
In addition, meditation promotes what scientists call “whole brain thinking”.
As the hemispheres of the brain learn to work in harmony, your logical left brain hemisphere and intuitive right brain hemisphere merge their abilities, super-charging your brain’s productive capacity.
Meditation’s simultaneous benefits of “dual activated thinking” and “neuroplastic brain rewiring” open up a highly beneficial world of possibilities, helping you have:
• The same “whole brain thinking” state as many of humanity’s greatest thinkers.
• Ability to process and assimilate information much faster.
• Super advanced levels of creativity.
• Powerful problem-solving skills with exceptional learning ability.
• Heightened mental awareness and increased confidence as you develop more advanced thought processes.
• More intellectual processing power (yes, you will be much smarter!).
• More personal and professional success.
• The tools to control your own destiny, with the intuition to easily navigate your way.
• Greatly enhanced focus and concentration.
• And a limitless number of other benefits…
All Formats Available: Audio Downloads (Phone / Tablet Compatible), Physical CDs, Combination Versions.