How to Achieve Zen: Master Your Mind With Meditation
Did you know that there are regular people, all over the world, just like you, who have reached a “Zen” state of mind?
Its true, once only attainable by super-disciplined, highly trained Buddhist Monks, more and more regular people are reaching and even mastering Zen.
Before we tell you the secret to achieving Zen, ask yourself these questions:
• Do you know that you are more than just your mind, more than just your body, realize the true spiritual nature of physical reality?
• Do you have a natural respect for other people, animals, and nature?
• Are you free from negative emotions such as fear and anger?
• Are you aware that much of the world we live in is an illusion? That your thoughts create your reality?
• Are you above the sufferings of mankind, filled with love, grace and compassion?
• Do you feel like you have a greater life purpose while simultaneously living a happy and fulfilled existence?
• Have you transcended your ego to be free from material wants and desires?
What is the secret to reaching Zen mastery?
Meditation. Used for thousands of years by those on the path to Zen, meditation is the key to mental, physical, and spiritual transcendence.
But doesnt it take decades of meditation experience to reach Zen?
What if, with just a press of a button, you could have access to the same deep, highly pleasurable, extremely beneficial meditative states as someone with decades of meditative experience?
And quite possibly achieve a certain level of Zen in much, much less time, including a limitless number of of other life -enhancing benefits?
A few minutes of your day is all that is necessary to achieve a super advanced Zen-like state of consciousness!