Meditation & Training Extra Sensory Perception (ESP)
The Best Extrasensory Perception Training Tool? Meditation.
Did you know that the human mind blocks out over 90% of the information it receives on a daily basis? And that, there is a limitless supply of life-changing benefits waiting to be experienced by opening your mind up to extra-sensory perception (ESP)?
Its true, as a 3rd dimensional being living in a scientifically proven multi-dimensional universe, you can dramatically improve your life by opening up your world to the 90% of stimuli already available to you.
Before we tell you the life-transforming, secret tool for multiplying your extra-sensory perception (ESP) ability, it's important to understand some of the benefits you would see:
• Razor sharp intuition, with the ability to naturally just "know" things.
• Sharpened "6th sense," inducing a flood of new feelings, emotions, thoughts and knowings.
• Feeling more connected to all living things.
• Increased psychic abilities.
• Better "gut" feel, accessing a wealth of new, helpful information.
• Well tuned inner guidance for easy life solutions regarding relationships, money, career, etc.
• More success in all life endeavors.
• Less fear & a greater understanding of fear’s unnatural root.
• Super lucid clarity of thought.
• A greater understanding into the true nature of reality.
Do I need to be a special person to have ESP?
No. Nothing new needs to be learned, since this ability is already inside of you, you were born with ESP. Most of us simply do not develop these abilities after birth, as we live in society focused on the physical realm, that which we can see, taste, touch, hear, etc. True extra-sensory perception is about tapping into the scientifically proven quantum field that pervades all living beings, the universe, and you. This can only be done by accessing your subconscious mind on a regular basis.
How Meditation Heightens Extrasensory Perception (ESP)
What's the secret to accessing my subconscious mind, and therefore, awakening my extra-sensory perception? Meditation.
We must dig through our noisy mental state, constant mind chatter, non-stop anxiety, self interest, bodily tension, emotional push-pull, and physical plane attachment, getting down to the magnificence of our subconscious mind. Meditation is the number one training tool and only true way to access your subconscious while awakening your dormant yet super-powerful extra-sensory perception.