Everyone hits a slump in life, but there is always hope. If you have found yourself in a rut, suffering from a stalled career, or even finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning, meditation is the key to get you back on track. Here are 5 reasons meditation can pump up you up:
1. Meditation can help focus your mind and renew your enthusiasm. When you meditate, you learn to let go of your negative thoughts, refreshing your mind, so that life feels new again. By disciplining the mind, a natural untapped, latent store of energy surfaces from within, thereby making the impossible, possible.
2. Meditation naturally reforms negative thinking. If your lack of motivation comes from depression, cynicism, or from disenchantment with life in general, meditation is a great way to change your thought patterns. Often, ruts come from the repetition of thoughts, words, and deeds. Meditation can put you back on the mountaintop, or at least give you the necessary positive mindset.
3. Meditation eliminates anxiety, depression, and addiction. Ninety percent of the thoughts you had yesterday will make up the thoughts you have today. Do you see the implications? After meditation roots out all of the dysfunctional thought patterns, anxiety, depression, addiction, etc, in the most dramatic way, your life will be forever transformed. A transformed life is a motivated life.
4. Meditation gives you a new identity. When you meditate, you stop identifying with the same thoughts and feelings you had yesterday, giving yourself space to step out of your routine, viewing the world through a new set of eyes. Change breeds motivation.
5. Meditation reconnects you to higher levels of emotion. Another way meditation motivates us is through its natural ability to increase our feelings of happiness, love, inter-connectedness, compassion, and well-being. When these states are created in the mind, we feel better about ourselves, our lives, and others. Feeling good about life is what keeps us moving forward.
If you are feeling unmotivated, know that the key to getting out of your slump is meditation.
Discover the world’s most powerful meditation system: Get started with EquiSync®
Learn about the limitless benefits of meditation, & how precisely designed brainwave technology (EquiSync) helps enable a deep, super-pleasurable, extremely beneficial state of meditation quickly, safely, & easily. Upgrade your life.
Learn how brainwave patterns affect your mental & emotional health, awareness, & mind state. See to what degree EquiSync beneficially influences your brainwave patterns, plus the basic differences between the 3 programs. Charts included.
Whole Brain Synchronization
Meditation works to balance your left & right brain hemispheres, resulting in what doctors call “whole brain synchronization”. In turn, you tap into a host of amazing benefits: more creativity, faster learning, better emotional health, & more. Upgrade everything. See charts.
Build 9 Key Brain Regions
Deep meditation upgrades 9 key brain regions. The result? So many benefits: great sleep, more happiness, deeper learning, better memory, higher IQ & EQ, less stress, more success, just to name a few. Change your brain, change your life.
With monumental health implications, meditation has been proven to naturally boost many of your body’s chemicals: GABA, Endorphins, Serotonin, & more, while lowering the stress hormone Cortisol. The benefits are staggering.
The power of your subconscious & unconscious mind are incredible. Here, we show you the vast benefits waiting under the surface, and how meditation is the best way to dive in, explore, and harness your deep mind. See detailed chart.
When it comes to what the human body “can” and “can’t” do, a revolution is well underway. From extending life, to conquering “unconquerable” diseases, to rewriting genetic code, meditation’s latest scientific findings are incredible. Become superhuman.
Why is meditation such a powerful anxiety reliever? From building neurotransmitters, to quieting mind chatter, to cooling the amygdala, this highly in-depth article discusses why anxiety is no match against meditation.
Known as the world’s happiest people, scientists love studying meditators’ magnificent brains. From transforming psychology, to fully rewiring thought, to massively upgrading physiology, here we discuss why meditation dominates depression.
Even if you get the recommended eight hours each night, you may not be sleeping deeply enough to fully recharge your battery. Here, we discuss why so many of us have insomnia, and why meditation is the best solution to sleeping like a log.
Why don’t meditators have addictions? From urge surfing, to masterfully dealing with stress, to uprooting deep seated emotions, to giving us a natural high, to unplugging naturally, here we discuss why meditation eradicates addiction.
Understand the incredible degree to which mindfulness upgrades your body’s stress response, effectively making you immune to anxiety, depression, addiction, and more. What is the secret to reaching deep, highly beneficial meditation? EquiSync.
Through a process called “Neurogenesis,” doctors have discovered that our brain’s “neuron count” is not set for life. Meditation’s well-proven ability to generate a “neuron fortune” has massive implications & big benefits.
Brain Power, Memory, Focus
Did you know that your brain power, intelligence, and memory can be dramatically upgraded, no matter who you are? Here, we discuss why scientists keep studying the marvelous meditating brain, and how you too can tap these awesome benefits.
Looking for a different meditation benefit? No problem. Here, we have compiled more than 141 benefits of meditation, with links to detailed articles. No stone went unturned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about EquiSync’s brainwave powered meditation system through our users most frequently asked questions (FAQ). Very helpful.
Happy EquiSync® users send us their testimonials every day, we have posted a small sample here. Just the tip of the iceberg!
All Formats Available: Audio Downloads (Phone / Tablet Compatible), Physical CDs, Combination Versions.